Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Accessory Madness

Just in case you are not aware, the color this season is tangerine. Some of us fair gals have a hard time pulling it off head to toe, so I am looking for pieces of tangerine to splash into my wardrobe. Couture in the City to the rescue! Their fashion blog identified the perfect Dooney & Bourke nylon bag for this purpose.


And now for something ridiculously hot: these Aldo shoes. Wowza. It is no secret that my boyfriend is in a band and I am constantly thinking of what I am going to wear to his next show...these would be perfect with skinny jeans, a sheer flowy top and maybe a vintage fringe bag.


Speaking of vintage and fringe bags, the next thing you should do after reading this post is check out this Buffy Sainte-Marie Bag and the rest of the ModCloth website. It will change your life. This $50 bag is just what I was picturing to top off my rocker girl outfit. Am I really ending another post with a rocker chic moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment